Kamp Home ** Registration & Pricing ** Kamp FAQs ** About Us/Staff Bios ** Staff Applications ** Kamp Photos & Videos
Kamp Dates: July 31-Aug 6, 2021
Registration IS NOW OPEN for Redeemer members and returning Kamp families!
April 1, 2021: Registration opens for everyone.
Important Dates to Remember:
- March 5, 2021: Registration begins for Redeemer Members & Returning camp families ONLY
- April 1, 2021: Registration is open for all!
- May 15, 2021: Early bird registration ends. Make sure to register and pay on or before this date in order to receive the discount.
- July 1, 2021: all payment and money must be received by this date. Registrations that are not complete on or before this date are subject to cancellation and your spot may be filled by a camper off the waitlist.
Registration Costs for 2021:
The registration fee includes: all meals & snacks, all camp activities (except for the Ropes Course), and a kamp t-shirt. Please Note we will NOT be providing a bus back to Redeemer on Friday August 6, 2021. All campers must be picked up at Kamp friday morning (carpools are encouraged!)
- Early Bird* Registration: $435.00 ($420.00 if paying cash/check)*
- Full Price Registration: $460.00 ($445.00 if paying cash/check)*
- Ropes Course (6-9 grade): $37.00 (Optional)
EARLYBIRD: This discount is available if you register and pay in full on or Before May 15, 2021. (If you are mailing payment it must be postmarked by May 15, 2021). Enter coupon code “EARLYBIRD” when prompted during registration to receive this discount. If you mail in the payment and fail to give yourself the discount we will not refund any monies for that purpose.
CASH/CHECK : We are now taking credit cards through our online registration software! if you wish to still pay by check or cash directly to Redeemer we offer a $15 discount off your Kamp tuition. This does not apply to explorer registration. It does not apply to any payments made through CampDoc. Discount only applies to payments made directly to Redeemer by way of check or cash. THERE IS NO DISCOUNT CODE TO ENTER IN CAMPDOC. Simply deduct $15.00 off the cost of registration and then mail in your check and we will update your Campdoc Account to reflect the discount. If you fail to apply the $15.00 discount when you pay for Kamp, we will not refund the $15.00.
CAMPERSHIPS: Financial assistance is available – Please contact the Kamp Director, Tim Springer Jr at email@example.com to discuss financial assistance.
When space permits we do offer a partial week option for campers entering 3rd or 4th grade. This allows campers to give camp a test run and stay for 2 nights. See our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information. We give preference to full week campers and only bring on explorer campers if we do not reach capacity. . Campers wishing to register as an explorer will initially be placed on a waitlist and we will take explorers off the waitlist as space permits. The explorer program costs $245.00 for the half week. There are no eligible discounts for the explorer program. If you have any questions about this program please contact us.
PLEASE REMEMBER registration from March 1, 2021-March 31, 2021 is for Redeemer Members and returning Kamp families only!
Please read all the information on this page BEFORE registering for camp.
If you have any questions about Kamp or registration or pricing please contact us. Erin Springer, Kamp registrar (248-770-2999 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you attended Kamp 2020, PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS before registering to make sure your credit is applied: Kamp 2020 credit instructions
STEP 1: REGISTER
Click on the “register now” button below. You will be redirected to CampDoc (our online registration portal). You will be prompted to create an online account. (If you have attended camp before, please use your existing account as it saves your information from year to year).
Please make note of the following
- You will be prompted to register your child for KID KAMP (3rd-6th grade) or KAT KAMP (7th-9th grade) depending on their grade level (it is based on the grade they will enter in Fall 2021). Everyone attends camp at the same time, same week – we have these two age groupings to break down cabins and certain activities by age.
- Once you have registered for Kamp you will see all the required forms on the right hand side. Please fill out the “GENERAL INFORMATION” section immediately upon registering. The remainder of the health forms are due no later than July 1, 2021.
- Cabin Buddy requests are made in the “general information” section – the sooner you fill out the forms and complete your registration, the better chance your buddy request will be honored.
- The Camp Doc website will ask you if you want to purchase Camp insurance — this is like Travel Insurance. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THIS. This camp insurance is not run by us, but rather is a program offered by Camp doc (our registration/electronic health software company). We do not offer this insurance or manage it in any way. You are free to purchase it if you wish, but please note that we do not endorse it or manage it.
STEP 2: MAKE PAYMENT
- All accounts must be paid in full no later than July 1. Accounts that are not paid in full on or before July 1 are subject to cancellation.
- You may pay by credit card or send in cash/check.
- Kamp 2020 credit: If you have a credit from last year. Please read these Kamp 2020 credit instructions BEFORE making payment.
- Earlybird discount: If you are registering before May 15, 2021 the early bird discount will be automatically added to registration.
- Cash/check discount: If you pay by cash/check you may take $15.00 off of your registration registration cost.
Please note if you pay by credit card and are due any type of refund for any reason we do not refund the credit card processing fees that are charged. Any refund due to you will be minus these fees.
If you are eligible for discounts such as early bird or cash/check discount and you make payment without applying these discounts – we will not offer refunds for this purpose.
If mailing payment: Please put your child’s full name in the memo section of the check and mail (or drop off) payment to:
Redeemer Summer Kamp
1800 W. Maple Rd
Birmingham, MI 48009
If you are mailing payment, it must be postmarked on or before May 15, 2021 to receive the early bird discount. If you do not give your self the discounts when mailing in your payment we will not refund monies for that purpose.