**Looking for the online staff reference form? Click HERE **
APPLICATIONS FOR KAMP 2022
- May 10, 2022: Applications are due and all required references must be submitted with the online reference form
- July 26, 2022 @ 7pm: Mandatory meeting for all first year staff members (CITS and Counselors)
- July 28, 2022- August 5, 2022: KAMP!
- All CITS and Counselors hired by Redeemer Summer Kamp must be available from 9:00am July 28th through 4pm on August 5th.
- If you have previously served one or more years as a counselor you may be allowed to arrive later on Thursday July 28th ONLY WITH prior approval from the Camp Director, Tim Springer.
COUNSELOR IN TRAINING APPLICATIONS
- You must read the job description BEFORE applying: CIT Job Description
- IMPORTANT: You should apply to be a CIT if one of the following applies:
- You will be entering the 11th or 12th grade in Fall of 2022 OR
- You have completed high school but will be under the age of 18 on the first day of Kamp.
- All CITs applicants must have 3 references on file that can comment on their work with children. Your references should complete the online reference form. References must be completed by the May 10th deadline.
- Profess a belief in Jesus Christ as God
- Hold a desire to learn more about God and Camp Counseling
- Must have a desire to work with children
- You must read the job description BEFORE applying: Counselor Job Description
- IMPORTANT: To be counselor you must be 18 years or older AND have completed the 12th grade before the first day of Kamp in the year you are applying.
- All first year applicants must have 3 references on file that can comment on their work with children. Your references should complete the online reference form. References must be completed by the May 10th deadline.
- Must profess Jesus Christ as God
- Must acknowledge Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are eager to share the love of Christ with the world
- Must love working with children and desire to spend 24 hours a day on duty as a counselor at Kamp
- It is preferable, though not required, that the counselor have at least 1 year of experience as a Counselor in Training (CIT)
- It is preferable that all Counselors be baptized and confirmed Christians.
RETURNING COUNSELORS APPLY HERE (Use this application ONLY if you have previously served as a counselor for 1 or more years)