Kamp Home ** Registration & Pricing ** Kamp FAQs ** About Us/Staff Bios ** Staff Applications ** Kamp Photos & Videos
REGISTRATION FOR KAMP 2019
Important Dates to Remember:
- March 1, 2019: Registration begins for Redeemer Members & Returning camp families ONLY
- April 1, 2019: Registration is open for all!
- May 15, 2019: Early bird registration ends. Make sure to register and pay on or before this date in order to receive the discount.
- July 1, 2019: all payment and money must be received by this date. Registrations that are not complete on or before this date are subject to cancellation and your spot may be filled by a camper off the waitlist.
Registration Cost for 2018:
The registration fee includes: all meals & snacks, all camp activities (except for the Ropes Course), a kamp t-shirt and transportation back to Redeemer on the last day of Kamp.
- Early Bird* Registration: $399.00
- Full Price Registration: $421.00
- Ropes Course (6-9 grade): $37.00 (Optional add-on
Earlybird: This discount is available if you register and pay in full on or Before May 15, 2019. (If you are mailing payment it must be postmarked by May 15, 2019). Enter coupon code “EARLYBIRD“when prompted during registration to receive this discount.
Cash/check : We are now taking credit cards through our online registration software! if you wish to still pay by check or cash directly to Redeemer we offer a $16 discount off your Kamp tuition. This does not apply to explorer registration. It does not apply to any payments made through CampDoc. Discount only applies to payments made directly to Redeemer by way of check or cash. Enter coupon code “CASH/CHECK“when prompted during registration to receive this discount.
Camperships: Financial assistance is available – Please contact the Kamp Director, Tim Springer Jr at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss financial assistance.
When space permits we do offer a partial week option for campers entering 3rd or 4th grade. This allows campers to give camp a test run and stay for 2 nights. See our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information. We give preference to full week campers and only bring on explorer campers if we do not reach capacity. . Campers wishing to register as an explorer will initially be placed on a waitlist and we will take explorers off the waitlist as space permits. The explorer program costs $215 for the half week. There are no eligible discounts for the explorer program. If you have any questions about this program please contact us.
PLEASE REMEMBER registration from March 1, 2019-March 31, 2019 is for Redeemer Members and returning Kamp families only!
Please read all the information on this page BEFORE registering for camp.
If you have any questions about Kamp or registration or pricing please contact us. Erin Springer, Kamp registrar (248-770-2999 or email@example.com).
STEP 1: REGISTER
Click on the “register now” button below. You will be redirected to CampDoc (our online registration portal). You will be prompted to create an online account. (If you have attended camp before, please use your existing account as it saves your information from year to year).
Please make note of the following
- You will be prompted to register your child for KID KAMP (3rd-6th grade) or KAT KAMP (7th-9th grade) depending on their grade level (it is based on the grade they will enter in Fall 2019). Everyone attends camp at the same time, same week – we have these two age groupings to break down cabins and certain activities by age.
- Once you have registered for Kamp you will see all the required forms on the right hand side. The deadline to complete all forms is July 1, 2019. HOWEVER we ask that you fill out the forms as soon as possible. At the minimum please fill out the general information and parent contact sections immediately upon registering your child.
- Cabin Buddy requests are made in the “general information” section – the sooner you fill out the forms and complete your registration, the better chance your buddy request will be honored.
- The Camp Doc website will ask you if you want to purchase Camp insurance — this is like Travel Insurance. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THIS. This camp insurance is not run by us, but rather is a program offered by Camp doc (our registration software company). We do not offer this insurance or manage it in any way. You are free to purchase it if you wish, but please note that we do not endorse it or manage it.
STEP 2: MAKE PAYMENT
We are now accepting credit card payments!! You may pay by credit card at the time of registration. If you are registering before May 15, 2019, you may use the code “EARLYBIRD” to receive a discount.
If you wish to send a check or money order you may use the code “CASH/CHECK” when prompted during registration and you will receive a $16.00 discount off your registration. Once you have registered send your check/money order to Redeemer. Please put your child’s full name in the memo section of the check and mail (or drop off) payment to:
Redeemer Summer Kamp
1800 W. Maple Rd
Birmingham, MI 48009
If you are mailing payment, it must be postmarked on or before May 15, 2019 to receive the early bird discount.