Kamp Home ** Registration & Pricing ** Kamp FAQs ** About Us/Staff Bios ** Staff Applications ** Kamp Photos & Videos
REGISTRATION FOR KAMP 2019
Important Dates to Remember:
- March 1, 2019: Registration begins for Redeemer Members & Returning camp families ONLY
- April 1, 2019: Registration is open for all!
- May 15, 2019: Early bird registration ends. Make sure to register and pay on or before this date in order to receive the discount.
- July 1, 2019: all payment and money must be received by this date. Registrations that are not complete on or before this date are subject to cancellation and your spot may be filled by a camper off the waitlist.
Registration Cost for 2018:
The registration fee includes: all meals & snacks, all camp activities (except for the Ropes Course), a kamp t-shirt and transportation back to Redeemer on the last day of Kamp.
- Early Bird* Registration: $399.00
- Full Price Registration: $421.00
- Explorer** Registration: $215.00
- Ropes Course (6-9 grade): $37.00 (Optional add-on )
- Cash/check discount: Take $16 off the price of camp (Does not apply to explorer registration)
*In order to take advantage of the Early Bird Price we must receive your registration AND payment on or before May 15, 2019
**EXPLORER PROGRAM: on a very limited basis where space permits we do offer a partial week option for campers entering 3rd or 4th grade. See our Frequently Asked Quesitons page for more infromation. This allows campers to give camp a test run and stay for 2 nights. Campers wishing to register as an explorer will initially be placed on a waitlist and we will take explorers off the waitlist as space permits. If you have any questions about this program please contact us.
Financial assistance is available – we want every child to have the opportunity to come to Kamp and make life long memories. Please contact the Kamp Director, Tim Springer Jr at email@example.com to discuss financial assistance.
PLEASE REMEMBER registration from March 1, 2019-March 31, 2019 is for Redeemer Members and returning Kamp families only! (All other registrations will be deactivated and you will have to re-register after April 1, 2019).
Please read all the information on this page BEFORE registering for camp.
If you have any questions about registration or pricing or anything please contact us. Questions can be directed to Erin Springer, Kamp registrar (248-770-2999 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Please remember that your registration is not considered complete until you have filled out all forms and made payment. All registrations not complete (payment and all forms completed) by July 1, 2019 are subject to cancellation.
STEP 1: REGISTER
Click on the “register now” button below. You will be redirected to our registration portal where you will create an account and register each of your children (If you attended camp last year, log-in to the account you created last year and your child’s information will already be saved and you will only need to update). Please make note of the following
- You will be prompted to register your child for KID KAMP (3rd-6th grade) or KAT KAMP (7th-9th grade) depending on their grade level (it is all based on the grade they will enter in Fall 2019). Everyone attends camp at the same time, same week – we simply have these two age groupings to break down cabins and certain activities by age.
- Once you have registered for Kamp you will see all the required forms on right hand side. The deadline to complete all forms is July 1, 2019. HOWEVER we ask that you fill out the forms as soon as possible. Your registration is not considered complete until payment and forms are complete. At the minimum please fill out the general information and parent contact sections immediately upon registering your child.
- Cabin Buddy requests are made in the “general information” section – the sooner you fill out the forms and complete your registration, the better chance your buddy request will be honored.
- The Camp Doc website will ask you if you want to purchase Camp insurance — this is like Travel Insurance. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THIS. This camp insurance is not run by us, but rather is a program offered by Camp doc (our registration software company). We do not offer this insurance or manage it in any way… you are free to purchase it if you wish, but please note that we do not endorse it or manage it.
STEP 2: MAKE PAYMENT
We are now accepting credit card payments!! We are excited to finally be offering this method of payment. You may pay by credit card in the campdoc program when you register.
**Make sure you click the “early bird” coupon option in campdoc if you are registering and paying before May 15, 2019.
If you wish to still pay by check/cash we are offering a $16 discount. Please click the “cash discount” coupon when you register. You must then send in a check/money order to Redeemer for your camp fees. Please put your child’s full name in the memo section of the check and mail (or drop off) payment to:
Lutheran Church of the Redeemer
c/0 Redeemer Summer Kamp
1800 W. Maple Rd
Birmingham, MI 48009