Welcome to Kamp Staff 2019!
- Program Evaluation – Filled out by ALL staff members
- CIT Evaluation – Filled out by counselors only. Each counselor should fill out an evaluation for their cabin CIT(s) and encounters CIT(s). Counselors, you may also fill out an evaluation for any other CIT(s) that you worked with or observed during the week and would like to provide feedback for.
- June 10- paperwork due: all staff paperwork that was e-mailed to you with your acceptance letter is due to Laura no later than June 10. Your health history form on Campdoc must all be filled out 100% by this date. See below for electronic copies of all the documents that were mailed to you. Ask Laura before June 10 if you have any questions
- June 23 – Coffee hour: If you are in town please plan to be at church on June 23rd to help Kamp host coffee hour. Come around 9:45 and wear your favorite Kamp shirt. If you can commit to helping us by bringing an food item, greeting, or helping with clean up talk to Laura.
- Kamp work days @ church: Kamp works days may look a little different this year – they will likely be spread out more throughout the month of July. We will keep you posted with dates and times of when we need help. While not required we would like everyone to come out for at least some of the work days. We have so much work to do and need all hands on deck for packing, sorting, and running errands. We will give you more specific details as we get closer to Kamp.
- July 23, 2019 7-9pm – mandatory first year staff meeting: If this is your first year on staff you must attend this meeting. If you have any issues with attending this meeting, talk to Tim Springer (Cell:248-939-2215 or firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
- July 25, 2019 @ 9am- August 2, 2019 @ 4pm- KAMP! you must be available for this entire time period. If you absolutely must leave Kamp before 4pm on Friday you must talk to Tim Springer BEFORE kamp. If you are a counselor with 1 or more years experience on staff you may request a late arrival on Thursday July 25. You must clear this with Tim Springer BEFORE Kamp. All CITs and First year counselors are required to be at church Thursday 7/25 @ 9am- NO EXCEPTIONS.
- CIT covenant 2019
- DHS clearance
- Tax form w-9
- Counselor covenant 2019
- KAMP STAFF PACKING LIST 2018! (2019 list will be uploaded closer to kamp)
Health History Form
We are required by law to have a health history form on file for every person at camp. The health history form is filled out electronically at campdoc.com. You have received an email from campdoc with a link to register. Please contact Erin Springer at email@example.com or 248-770-2999 if you did not receive that email (Check your spam). Emails will be sent to the email address that you used on your staff application. All forms must be completed 100% by June 10th.
** if you were on staff last year, log-in using your account form last year and your information will be saved. All you will have to do is make a few updates.
If you have any questions/concerns about Kamp or your obligations as Kamp staff contact Tim or Laura:
Tim Springer, Director: 248-930-2215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura McDonald, Administrative Director: 248-302-5160 or Laura@redeemerbirmingham.org