Welcome to Kamp Staff 2020!
Staff Evaluations – 2020
- Program Evaluation – Filled out by ALL staff members
- CIT Evaluation – Filled out by counselors only. Each counselor should fill out an evaluation for their cabin CIT(s) and encounters CIT(s). Counselors, you may also fill out an evaluation for any other CIT(s) that you worked with or observed during the week and would like to provide feedback for
- July 10- paperwork due: all staff paperwork that was e-mailed to you with your acceptance letter is due to Laura no later than June 10. Your health history form on Campdoc must all be filled out 100% by this date. See below for electronic copies of all the documents that were mailed to you. Ask Laura before July 10 if you have any questions
- NO COFFEE HOUR THIS YEAR- Coffee hour: If you are in town please plan to be at church on _________ to help Kamp host coffee hour. Come around 9:45 and wear your favorite Kamp shirt. If you can commit to helping us by bringing an food item, greeting, or helping with clean up talk to Laura.
- Kamp work days @ church: Kamp works days will look a little different this year – we will not be meeting up as a large group at church in the days leading up to Kamp. We may have jobs you can do from home, or we may ask people in small groups to come to church and help. Stay tuned! We will use the group me to send out more information on when we need help. WE WILL NEED HELP LOADING THE U-HAUL ON WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON JULY 29.
- July 16, 2020 –KAMP IS JUST 14 DAYS AWAY!. Start your temperature log and self quarantining.
- July 21 @ 7:00 pm or July 26 @ 1:00 pm – Mandatory Covid-19 training. All Staff is required to attend one of the sessions. We will send out an electronic sign up.
- July 28, 2020 @ 9:00pm – mandatory first year staff meeting: If this is your first year on staff you must attend this meeting. If you have any issues with attending this meeting, talk to Tim Springer (Cell:248-939-2215 or firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
- July 30, 2020@ 9am- August 7 , 2020 @ 4pm- KAMP! you must be available for this entire time period. If you absolutely must leave Kamp before 4pm on Friday you must talk to Tim Springer BEFORE Kamp. If you are a counselor with 1 or more years experience on staff you may request a late arrival on Thursday July 30. You must clear this with Tim Springer BEFORE Kamp. All CITs and First year counselors are required to be at church Thursday 7/30@ 9am- NO EXCEPTIONS.
- DHS clearance
- Tax form w-9
- KAMP STAFF PACKING LIST 2018! (2019 list will be uploaded closer to kamp)
Health History Form
We are required by law to have a health history form on file for every person at camp. The health history form is filled out electronically at campdoc.com. You have received an email from campdoc with a link to register. Please contact Erin Springer at email@example.com or 248-770-2999 if you did not receive that email (Check your spam). Emails will be sent to the email address that you used on your staff application. All forms must be completed 100% by June 10th.
** if you were on staff last year, log-in using your account form last year and your information will be saved. All you will have to do is make a few updates.
If you have any questions/concerns about Kamp or your obligations as Kamp staff contact Tim or Laura:
Tim Springer, Director: 248-930-2215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura McDonald, Administrative Director: 248-302-5160 or Laura@redeemerbirmingham.org