Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
2 Corinthians 9:7
If the Lord so moves you to give, consider either a financial gift or a gift of your time. For more information on how you can give of your time and talents to Redeemer, Please go to the Serve page.
WAYS TO GIVE FINANCIALLY
- Give Online: On Redeemer’s donation page you can to give electronically. To do so, you will need to set up a profile online for the first time by selecting the Create Profile button on the donation page. Once your profile is set-up, you may make a one time donation, or set-up a recurring donation. If you give online and would NOT like to receive personalized envelopes, please call the church office.
- Give during the weekly service: When attending church, you may give your donation during the offering time. If you do not have your own personalized envelopes, and would like some, please contact the church office. If you choose to use an offering envelope in the pews, please write your name and address clearly on the front of the envelope so you receive contribution credit. It is encouraged that you use your personalized envelopes if you have them.
- Mail in your donation: You can always mail in your donation in your personalized envelopes, or via a check with your name and address on it.
- Direct deposit: Some members choose to have their contribution automatically withdrawn from their bank account. To do so, please complete the attached Simply Giving Form along with a voided check for the ACH transaction and submit it to the church office.
- Thrivent Financial: Thrivent creates financial strategies that help Christians wisely budget and spend money and live generously. They offer a broad range of financial products and services, including life insurance, annuities and mutual funds, plus tailored guidance from financial representatives nationwide. From your Thrivent account, choice dollars can be automatically donated to your organization or congregation of choice.
Credit Cards are not accepted unless you give with the online method. You must set this up in your profile yourself. Please let the church office know if you need help with this.
WHERE DOES YOUR GIVING GO?
All unspecified donations go into the General Operating Fund. This fund is used to pay for general operations of the church and all ministries served in the annual budget. The church’s budget is public information, available to all members of the congregation. If you’d like a copy of the current financial statements, please contact the church accountant. At the Annual Congregational Meeting, the budget for the next fiscal year is discussed, reviewed and voted on by the congregation members in attendance. All are welcome to participate.
If you’d like your donation to go to a specific ministry, you can indicate that on your check.