The registration fee includes: all meals & snacks, all camp activities (except for the Ropes Course), a kamp t-shirt and transportation back to Redeemer on the last day of Kamp.
Registration Cost for 2017:
- Early Bird Registration: $355*
- Full Price Registration: $380
- Explorer Registration: $170**
- Ropes Course (6-9 grade): $35.00 (Optional add-on )
*In order to take advantage of the Early Bird Price we must receive your registration AND payment on or before May 15, 2017
Financial assistance is available – we want every child to have the opportunity to come to Kamp and make life long memories. Please contact the Kamp Director, Tim Springer Jr at email@example.com to discuss financial assistance. Please speak with Tim BEFORE completing your camper registration. Thank you!
**EXPLORER PROGRAM: We do offer a partial week option for campers entering 2 or 3rd grade. This allows campers to give camp a test run and stay for 2 nights. We give preference to those campers staying the entire week. Campers wishing to register as an explorer will initially be placed on a waitlist. After June 15, 2017, we will evaluate our enrollment numbers and take explorers off the waitlist and invite them to register. Please click the “register now” button below to register for the waitlist. Payment and forms will not be due until we have confirmed a spot for your camper.
We are very excited that you have chosen to register your child(ren) for Redeemer Summer Kamp. We are using a new registration platform this year that includes electronic health records. That means you no longer have to print out the health form and mail it in! This is a new system for us, and we hope the roll out is very smooth, but please if you have questions contact us. We are happy to help you with the registration process. Questions can be directed to Erin Springer, Kamp registrar (248-770-2999 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Please remember that your registration is not considered complete until you have filled out all forms and made payment.
STEP 1: REGISTER
Click on the “register now” button below. You will be redirected to our registration portal where you will create an account and register each of your children. Please make note of the following
- You will be prompted to register your child for KID KAMP (3rd-6th grade) or KAT KAMP (7th-9th grade) depending on their grade level (it is all based on the grade they will enter in Fall 2017). Everyone attends camp at the same time, same week – we simply have these two age groupings to break down cabins and certain activities by age.
- Once you have registered for Kamp you will see all the required forms on right hand side. The deadline to complete all forms is June 10, 2017. HOWEVER we ask that you fill out the forms as soon as possible. Your registration is not considered complete until payment and forms are complete. At the minimum please fill out the general information and parent contact sections immediately upon registering your child.
- Cabin Buddy requests are made in the “general information” section – the sooner you fill out the forms and complete your registration, the better chance your buddy request will be honored.
- While all forms must be completed by June 10, 2017, you can go back into your account and edit your health information until July 9, 2017. After that date the forms will be locked for review by our health staff.
STEP 2: MAKE PAYMENT
Once you have completed the online registration please mail payment in the form of a check or money order made out to Lutheran Church of the Redeemer. Please put your child’s full name in the memo section of the check and mail (or drop off) payment to:
Lutheran Church of the Redeemer
c/0 Redeemer Summer Kamp
1800 W. Maple Rd
Birmingham, MI 48009
Please note that in order to take advantage of the early bird discount of we must receive payment before May 15, 2017