**Looking for the online reference form? Click HERE
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY MIDNIGHT ON MAY 4, 2018.
All required references must be submitted by midnight on May 4, 2018.
- May 4, 2018 – all applications due by Midnight (hiring decisions made one week after applications due)
- June 10, 2018 – All staff documents due
- June 10, 2018 – Kamp staff is hosting coffee hour @ church
- July 26, 2018-August 3, 2018: KAMP! (counselors and CITs must be available for this entire time unless pre-approval by kamp director).
Counselors In Training (CITs)
- Must be entering at least the 11th grade in the fall following Kamp and be no greater than 17 years of age on the first day of Kamp (the date the campers arrive)
- Profess a belief in Jesus Christ as God
- Hold a desire to learn more about God and Camp Counseling
- Must have a desire to work with children
- Must have three references that can comment on your work with children
Please read the full CIT Job Description here BEFORE completing the application
- Must be 18 years of age or older on or before the first day of Kamp (the day the campers arrive)
- Must be a baptized and confirmed Christian who acknowledges Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior and are eager to share the love of Christ with the world
- Must love working with children and desire to spend 24 hours a day on duty as a counselor at Kamp
- It is preferable, though not required, that the counselor have at least 1 year of experience as a Counselor in Training (CIT)
- All first year counselor applicants must have 3 references submitted that can comment on your work with children
Please read the Counselor Job Description here BEFORE completing the application