Kamp Home ** Registration & Pricing ** Kamp FAQs ** About Us/Staff Bios ** Staff Applications ** Kamp Photos & Videos
REGISTRATION FOR KAMP 2018 WILL OPEN MARCH 1, 2018
The registration fee includes: all meals & snacks, all camp activities (except for the Ropes Course), a kamp t-shirt and transportation back to Redeemer on the last day of Kamp.
Registration Cost for 2018:
- Early Bird* Registration: $369
- Full Price Registration: $391
- Explorer** Registration: $195
- Ropes Course (6-9 grade): $37.00 (Optional add-on )
*In order to take advantage of the Early Bird Price we must receive your registration AND payment on or before May 15, 2018
**EXPLORER PROGRAM: We do offer a partial week option for campers entering 3rd grade. This allows campers to give camp a test run and stay for 2 nights. We give preference to those campers staying the entire week. Campers wishing to register as an explorer will initially be placed on a waitlist and we will take explorers off the waitlist as space permits. If you have any questions about this program please contact us.
Financial assistance is available – we want every child to have the opportunity to come to Kamp and make life long memories. Please contact the Kamp Director, Tim Springer Jr at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss financial assistance. Please speak with Tim BEFORE completing your camper registration. Thank you!
We are very excited that you have chosen to register your child(ren) for Redeemer Summer Kamp. Our registration and health forms are all done through the program Camp Doc. If you have attended camp before you can log-in to camp doc with the same log in you have used in the past and much of the information will already be filled in for you. If you are you new this year, once you hit the “Register now Button” below you will be prompted to create an account. If you have any questions about registration or pricing or anything please contact us. Questions can be directed to Erin Springer, Kamp registrar (248-770-2999 or email@example.com). Please remember that your registration is not considered complete until you have filled out all forms and made payment.
STEP 1: REGISTER
Click on the “register now” button below. You will be redirected to our registration portal where you will create an account and register each of your children. Please make note of the following
- You will be prompted to register your child for KID KAMP (3rd-6th grade) or KAT KAMP (7th-9th grade) depending on their grade level (it is all based on the grade they will enter in Fall 2018). Everyone attends camp at the same time, same week – we simply have these two age groupings to break down cabins and certain activities by age.
- Once you have registered for Kamp you will see all the required forms on right hand side. The deadline to complete all forms is June 15, 2018. HOWEVER we ask that you fill out the forms as soon as possible. Your registration is not considered complete until payment and forms are complete. At the minimum please fill out the general information and parent contact sections immediately upon registering your child.
- Cabin Buddy requests are made in the “general information” section – the sooner you fill out the forms and complete your registration, the better chance your buddy request will be honored.
- While all forms must be completed by June 15, 2018, you can go back into your account and edit your health information until July 9, 2017. IT REALLY HELPS OUR HEALTH STAFF TO HAVE ACCURATE RECORDS BEFORE CAMP, SO PLEASE GO BACK AND UPDATE HEALTH INFORMATION IF NECESSARY BEFORE JULY 9. After that date the forms will be locked for review by our health staff.
- The Camp Doc website will ask you if you want to purchase Camp insurance — this is like Travel Insurance. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THIS. This camp insurance is not run by us, but rather is a program offered by Camp doc (our registration software company). We do not run the insurance or manage it in any way… you are free to purchase it if you wish, but please note that we do not endorse it or manage it.
STEP 2: MAKE PAYMENT
Once you have completed the online registration please mail payment in the form of a check or money order made out to Lutheran Church of the Redeemer. Please put your child’s full name in the memo section of the check and mail (or drop off) payment to:
Lutheran Church of the Redeemer
c/0 Redeemer Summer Kamp
1800 W. Maple Rd
Birmingham, MI 48009
Please note that in order to take advantage of the early bird discount of we must receive payment before May 15, 2018